Unified Brain Health Care
How to bring a Happy Baby into the world?
Updated: Mar 30, 2021
Ms. Samanvithaa A., Clinical Psychologist, Unified Brain Health Care
Emotions are natural and an innate phenomenon which we are born with. Humans experience only 4 core emotions and the other emotions are derived from these 4. The core emotions are Happiness, Sadness, Fear and Anger.
An individual starts experiencing the emotions from when inside the womb. The foetus feels what the mother feels through hormones.
* Happiness through the release of endorphins, oxytocin, increase in serotonin, dopamine
* Sadness through the decrease in serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine
* Fear through the release of adrenocorticotropic (ACTH) hormone
* Anger through the release of cortisol, adrenaline and noradrenaline
It is the responsibility of the parents and their support system they're in to bring a happy baby into this world. The mother plays the most important role in this, aptly supported by her family and friends. The foetus can sense the mother's feelings, emotions and thoughts too!!
A few tips to bring into the world a Happy baby are:
* Start your work from the day of conception. The mental state of the parents at the time of conception is very important. Conceive when both of you are happy and are welcoming of the new soul.
* Once you find out about your pregnancy, talk to your little foetus and welcome the child. Let the talking continue throughout your pregnancy.
* Do a lot of positive affirmations for yourself, as a mother and for the baby.
Sign Up today for Antenatal Sessions for pregnant couples with UBHC from the comfort of your home. Contact Us
Unified Brain Health Care is one of a kind Neuro Rehabilitation Centre in Chennai for adults and children offering in person and online therapy in Cognitive Rehabilitation, Clinical Psychology, Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Nutrition, Career Counselling, Fitness Coaching and Educational Intervention. We also offer help for PCOS, care during pregnancy, post-pregnancy care for new moms, infant and early childhood stimulation, care for caregivers and promote holistic brain health.